- 24 hrs responsive emergency service from the office of Travel Maker.
- All ground transportation by car and bus.
- All necessary government and local permits for the trek.
- Accommodation: on descent mountain lodge.
- Descent Sleeping bag during the trek.
- All breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Basic emergency first aid kit.
- Well experienced English speaking guide.
- Assistant guide for the group more than 4.
- All food and accommodation for guide and assistant.
- Insurance for guide and assistant.
Your accommodation and food in Kathmandu (can be arranged on request)
your personal trekking gear
All beverages including bottled water.
Your personal insurance, (it’s recommended to make insurance at least 40 days before the trek)
Tips for your guide and assistant.